- Patrons arrive and park in the lot and wait until the doors open to check-in or register. This is done in the church building. Doors open at designated time only.
- Patrons check in with their Link2Feed card, or register for the first time and receive a Link2Feed card.
- A ticket is given to you to hand to the volunteer at the distribution pantry building.
- Drive to the pantry building. You do not need to get out of your car.
- A volunteer loads up your car with your bag(s) of food.
What We Give
Each bag include items we receive from GCFD.
- fresh fruit and vegetables.
- meat or fish
- a bread or cereal product
- assorted non-perishables
- eggs and milk
There are at times when certain items are not available, but we always substitute with a replacement.
We also have available diapers, sizes newborn to size 6; 3 sizes of toddler pull-ups. If you wish this item, please request it when you check-in.
Hours We Are Open
Distribution Days are
- Wednesdays, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Behind The Scenes
During the week we receive food from donor stores and from the Greater Chicago Food Depository. Volunteers unload the boxes or pallets of food, sort through the various items received and stock the shelves, refrigerators and freezers. Items are pre-bagged as much as possible the day before distribution to make it easier on the day of distribution.